Our class discussion groups were really helpful and I got some great ideas/insight into my essay. The topic of religion as "glue" that keeps family together was mentioned which is appropriate because the photo was taken on my First Communion.
I think I want to focus on each grandparent individually at first, giving a small vignette about their lives, while still circling around physical details in the photo, and eventually bringing it all together with some sort of idea about family coming together to overcome sorrow and hardships. Making this a segmented essay seems fairly easy given the fact I will be going back from the photo and each grandparent's life; I have many stories I could include so I'm going to work on narrowing them down to the most relevant ones.
172+ Lexus rx 2020 350 edmunds first - Used lexus rx 350 for sale near me
-
If you are searching about used lexus rx 350 for sale near me you've visit
to the right place. We have 34 used lexus rx 350 for sale near me ideas
like 2...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment